Monday, March 5, 2012


Hello! I decided to make a tutorial of how to use the website Polyvore. As you can see from the post below, I used polyvore as a great site to mix and match clothing and make sets that I think are adorable. This site is very useful when you have a skirt or a shirt but you don't know what would look good with it, you can match pants or coats with it. Basically any types of clothing and accessories are available making it easy for you to find you perfect match! Hope you enjoy! 

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Hello! My Name is Julia. If you need to contact me please send an email to secretdejulie@gmail.com.

About Me

Hello, My name is Julie or Julia. Most of my friends call me Julie, however like most girls in this world, I am in love with fashion. I have two things that I am secretly in love with, fashion and food. I hope you enjoy the fashion trends and posts that I will be sharing.